Lenovo CES 2022 – Massive 40+ model release of PC, laptop, monitor, and accessories
OK, it is official – Lenovo CES 2022 is the digital platform for a massive 2022 model release, and we need to let you know what is coming from the world’s largest PC maker.
Lenovo sub-brands – too many to cover
Lenovo’s laptop range is extensive – Legion for gamers, ThinkPad, ThinkBook, IdeaPad, and Yoga for work, education or home, Intel Evo and AMD certified models and even Chromebooks and Android tablets.
Its desktop range includes ThinkCentre, IdeaCentre, Lenovo V, and Legion, which are the staple of businesses and gamers. Its ThinkVision and Legion monitors cover from 1080p to 4K flat and curved.
ThinkBook Plus Gen 3
17.3” ultra-wide, 3072×1440, 21:10 aspect ratio primary touch display with an innovative 8”, 1280×800 secondary touch screen that introduces a whole new meaning to multitasking. It opens a host of use case possibilities a drawing board, hold frequently used apps, digital numeric keypad/calculator, smartphone mirror, and more. It has all the usual Intel 12th Gen H-Core goodies and will decode Dolby Vision/Atmos and downmix to the screen and speakers.
This is undoubtedly an excellent tool for creators or those that need more laptop screen real estate. Note that Intel 12th Gen will power four 4K@60Hz screens, giving it dual monitor capability via a TB4 dock.
ThinkCentre neo 30-a 24” all-in-one (AIO) desktop
AIO is becoming the cost-effective format of choice for business – a lower price than a laptop that needs a dock, external monitor, keyboard and mouse and more than competitive with a desktop PC.
The Neo 30a focuses on a smarter conferencing experience. It includes AI Meeting Manager that offers Real-time Translator, Voice to Text, Subtitles, Meeting Notes Editor and Amazon Alexa Voice Interaction. Lenovo Smart Appearance enhances facial features and blurs the background for professional-grade video conferencing.
ThinkCentre neo 70t desktop (mini tower)
Intel-powered, up to 128GB DDR5 memory, up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti GPU and 2TB HDD/1TB SSD. It is upgradeable and expandable via the PCIe bus and an excellent long term business desktop investment.
ThinkCentre neo 50s (small form factor tower)
Performance and space savings in a 7.4-litre design with intelligent cooling.
ThinkBook 13x Gen 2 and ThinkBook wireless charge mat
Intel Evo 12trh Geb Cure-U laptop and EyeSafe certified 13.3” 16:10 display (optional touch), an edge-to-edge keyboard, Thunderbolt 4 and 56Whr battery. The wireless charging mat can deliver 65W and 10W Qi charge pad.
ThinkBook 14 and 16 Gen 4+ i o
Highly flexible configuration options, from mainstream productivity needs to high-performance models. All have a slimmer design than the previous generation and move to a 16:10 aspect ratio with a larger display area. Display options include a 400nit 90Hz 2880×1800 14” and a 120Hz 2560×1600 16” panel with hardware colour calibration. TB4, Wi-Fi 6E, BT5.0 and optional NVIDIA RTX graphics.
We won’t go into the detail as we are not a gaming site, but you can get more by clicking the header above.
- 5i Pro (16”, Up to Core i9-12900H, up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU 8GB GDDR6, 80Wh, Wi-Fi 6E and BT 5.1, TB4, HDMI 2.1)
- 5 Pro (16”, Up to AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX, Up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU 8GB GDDR6. 80Wh, Wi-Fi 6E, BT 5.1, USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 with 135W and Alt DP 1.4, HDMI 2.1)
- 5i (15”, Up to 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H, Up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU (8GB GDDR6, Wi-Fi 6E and BT 5.1, TB4, HDMI 2.1)
- 5 (15”, Up to AMD Ryzen 7 6800H, Up to NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Ti Laptop GPU 8GB GDDR6, 60Wh, Wi-Fi 6E, BT 5.1, USB-C 3.2 Gen 2 with 135W and Alt DP 1.4, HDMI 2.1)
- Legion Y25-30 monitor 24.5”, 99% sRGB, DisplayHDR400, 1920x1080p, IPS, VRR, AMD FreeSync Premium, webcam, .5ms MPRT
- Lenovo G27qe-20 and Lenovo G24qe-20 monitors, 1ms MPRT, 110Hz overclock refresh (base 100)
Premium Prosumer and Business – These MIL-STD 810H X1 business laptops just got better
Note all Intel 12th Gen have 2 x TB4, HDMI 2.0b, Wi-Fi 6E, BT 5.2
- Carbon 10th gen, Intel 12th Gen Core with Intel vPro options including U15 and P28 processors, 14: IPS, OLED and touch options,
- Yoga 7th Gen, as above, 14″ 4K OLED touch option
- Nano 2nd Gen, Intel 12th Gen Core with Intel vPro options including P28 processors, 13″ 2K IPS touch option
ThinkCentre M90a Pro Gen 3 AIO
12th Gen Intel Core processors up to i9 on Intel’s Q670 platform with vPro technology; it features a 23.8-inch QHD display, up to 64GB DDR5 and plenty of storage options and IO ports. Unusually for an AIO, it also includes HMDI 2.0 and DisplayPort outputs allowing the connection of a second display and a full-function stand, including 90-degree pivot capability.
ThinkVision P27h-30 and P27q-30 monitors
Four-side near edgeless bezel design, 27-inch QHD displays with calibrated colour accuracy. Highlights include:
- 95% DCI-P3, 99% sRGB, BT.709 colours, and HDR10 support.
- One cable docking and 100W PD and KVM switch options
- For use with the ThinkVision VoIP Modular Stack providing a cableless conferencing solution with the new MC60 Monitor Webcam, MS30 Monitor Soundbar and a clever USB stand that plugs directly into a USB port on top of the P-30 series.
Yoga series (TB4 40Gbps on Intel and USB-C 3.2 Gen 1 5Gbps on AMD)
- 9i Up to 14” 4K OLED, Up to 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1260P with Iris Xe fromUS$1399
- 7i Up to 16” 2.5K IPS, Up to 12th Gen Intel Core i7-12700H with Intel ARC GPU option from US$899
- 7i Up to 14” 2.8K IPS, Up to 12th Gen Intel Core i7-1260P with Iris Xe from US$949
- 6 Up to 13.3” 1080p IPS, Up to AMD Ryzen 7 5700U with integrated Radeon GPU from US$749
- Lenovo Go 130W four-port Charger (three USB-C ports share 100W and a USB-A is 18W) US $99.99
Lenovo CES 2022 Newsroom
Lenovo CES 2022