Wireless Earpiece Designed For Skype
- Automatically connects to Skype
- Skype certification
Easygo For PC is a Skype-enabled wireless earpiece that enables multiple Bluetooth devices to be connected for simultaneous calls via the Internet or mobile phone.
The unit is a hands-free communication solution with crystal-clear sound quality, says manufacturer Jabra, and offers a ‘plug and play’ experience. It comes with a pre-paired USB adaptor that can be plugged into a PC and automatically connected to Skype software. Multiple Bluetooth-enabled devices can be connected at the same time thanks to advanced Multi-use capabilities, which allows users to make and receive both Skype and mobile calls simultaneously.
The audio and usability of the Easygo is backed by Skype's certification team, ensuring users experience good sound clarity. Dual microphones block out background noise from loud environments to further enhance call quality without compromising a natural-sounding voice. A spoken battery function alerts users when the battery is low and needs to be charged.
The unit is claimed to be ergonomically designed to contour behind the ear for comfortable hands-free use over long periods of time.
Skype-certified wireless Bluetooth headset – audio and usability backed by Skype's certification team
- Bluetooth technology v. 2.1 for simple and secure pairing
- Comes pre-paired with a Bluetooth USB adapter – no user-pairing required
- Multiuse – connects to two Bluetooth devices simultaneously and easily
- Crystal clear sound and voice quality thanks to Bluetooth technology
- Spoken battery and connection status
- All day comfort with Jabra Ultimate Comfort Eargels™ and ear hookUp to six hours talk time and eight days standby time
- Dual microphones blocks out noise even in extremely noisy environments without
- compromising a natural sounding voice