Windows Tablet Claims Desktop Experience
- Windows 7 operating system
- Light in weight
- Various connectivity options
Toshiba’s WT200 Windows Tablet is said to offer a fully interactive desktop-style experience when paired with the Toshiba Multi Dock and plugged in to a full screen monitor and speakers.
Portable, thin and light, the unit Tablet measures 14mm front to back and weighs less than 800g. It also features the range of ports and interfaces for desktop-like connectivity.
Featuring a memory to cater for all business needs, the WT200 has a 64GB Solid State Drive and 2GB RAM. The 10.1 inch wide-view HD display and LED backlit screen features anti-fingerprint and anti-reflective film.
- Frozen silver finish
- 10.1-inch wide-view angle high definition screen with a 1366×768 display
- Windows 7 32bit Professional SP1
- Compatible with future Windows operating systems expected to launch in 2012
- 10 finger multi-touch support
- SD Card slot, Micro HDMI, 1 x USB 2.0 + 1 x Mini USB 2.0, microphone and headphone combo port (iPhone type)
- Integrated Web camera Back 3.0M with LED Flash and no Mic (out) and Front 1.3M (in) with LED & Mic
- Three-cell 2700mAh Lithium-Ion battery