Voice Recognition Headset From Jabra
- Can be paired with mobile phone
- Wireless portable charger
- Eargels for customised fitting
Jabra has launched the Jabra Stone 2 hands-free headset, which features a voice system for dialling numbers for a hands-free communication. Calls can be accepted or rejected by saying ‘answer’ or ignore’.
A Voice Guidance feature talks through the process of pairing the headset with a mobile or smartphone, streamlining the set up process. Voice guidance also announces when the headset is connected or low on battery, so users always know the status of the device.
This unit allows users to listen to music through the headset or watch video clips and podcasts. Multiple Bluetooth-enabled devices can be connected at the same time thanks to advanced Mutli-use capabilities.
Its contours behind the ear eliminate the need for a standard on-face microphone. It also includes a choice of four ergonomically designed Eargels, customised for different ear shapes and sizes. In addition, the palm-sized wireless portable charger also serves as a compact carry case.
- Bluetooth technology – easy pairing with Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR & eSCO
- Innovative headset design and shape
- Wireless portable charger that doubles as a carrying case
- Talk Time: Up to 10 hours (up to two hours in the headset alone)
- Standby Time: Up to 15 days
- Four ergonomically-designed Eargels™ for secure and comfortable fit
- Range: Up to 10 metres
- Jabra StatusDisplayTM to check battery level and Bluetooth connectivity at a glance
- Effortlessly connect two Bluetooth enabled devices at the same time with advanced Multi-useTM capabilities
- Features touch volume control, answer/end button, voice dialling (depending on the phone used), and streams music from A2DP enabled mobile
- Lightweight design – weighs only 7 grams
- Two chargers: USB and AC Charger
- Clothing clip
- Designed for right ear wear