VHS To DVD Converter From Kaiser Baas
- Edit and burn to tapes to DVD
- Available for both Mac and PC
- Minimum of 1GB system memory needed
Kaiser Baas’s DVD Maker converts analogue video-cassettes (VHS) to sharable, compact digital data. Users connect their old VHS player, camcorder, or other video device through S-Video or Composite-Video direct to your PC or Mac. Use the provided software to capture your video content and audio, then edit and easily burn to DVD or simply save to your PC or Mac. The devicealso allow you upload your newly edited videos to YouTube, Facebook, My Space etc.
The Kaiser Baas DVD Maker includes Magix Video Easy software program for Windows, which allows you to edit your video by adding photos, music, transition and visual effects as well as titles. For Mac users, DVD Maker comes with Video Glide software, which allows you to capture the footage in the required format to edit in iMovie.
- USB 2.0, PAL and NTSC capture, Mac and PC compatible,
- Video resolution: NTSC: 720 x 480 @ 30 FPS, PAL: 720 x 576 @ 25 FPS
- Software can output up to 1920 x 1080 (PC only)
- Connections: Composite, RCA and S-Video
- Intel Pentium IV & Core 2 Duo CPU 1.6 GHz or higher AMD Athlon 64 2.6 GHz or higher
- Mac Intel CPU 1.6 GHz or higher
- 1GB system memory or higher, 1GB HDD space or higher
- Dedicated Nvidia or Radeon graphics card with Direct X 9.0c support
- Sound Card (AC97 compatible), DVD Burner
- Windows XP SP2 (32 bit), Vista and 7 (32 & 64 bit), Mac OS X 10.4 or greater