USB 3.0 Docking Station Offers Multi Connections
- Utilise up to six USB ports
- Built-in HD digital video card
- Compatible with 5.1 surround sound
Toshiba’s Dynadock is a USB 3.0 docking station that is said to allow users to connect up to three monitors (including the notebook screen), tablet or desktop PC with ust one cable.
Through the single USB 3.0 cable, users can connect their notebook to TVs and projectors, stereo speakers, an external hard drive, printer or full-size keyboard.
Users can link up toany brand of Windows-based computer with a USB 3.0 or 2.0 port. By acting as a central hub, it minimises overcrowding on the notebook or computer desktop space.
Equipped with six USB ports — two USB 2.0 ports and four USB 3.0 ports – it offers fast data transfer. Two of the front ports are fitted with USB Sleep & Charge technology which offers the option to charge smartphones or MP3 players while the notebook is powering down, sleeping or undocked.
A built-in HD digital video card also supports dual display output so consumers can connect up to three external screens (including the notebook screen with resolution of up to 2048 x 1152). It is also compatible with 5.1 surround sound audio systems through HDMI or 3.5mm audio ports, which provide a true multimedia experience.
- Built-in video card supports two displays up to 2048 x 1152 resolution
- HDMI out port built-in for Full 1080 HD video and gaming
- 2 x “Always On” USB 3.0 ports (Sleep & Charge)
- 3.5mm Line-in (microphone/headset)
- 3.5mm Line-out (headphone/headset/speakers)
- DVI-I out port (DVI to VGA adapter included)
- DC in (for power)
- Side panel: Security Lock Slot
- One-year Limited warranty