Touch and Type With Nokia X3
Nokia has announced its first ‘Touch and Type’ mobile device to the Australian market – the Nokia X3 offers the combination of a touch screen and traditional 12 button phone keypad.
Nokia has been designed as a touch and type device because typing is ideal for SMS and social networking where fast and frequent input is needed, while touch is ideal for functions such as setting alarms, smooth browsing and controlling applications like music and games.
The Nokia X3 is 9.6mm in size, making it one of Nokia’s slimmest ever phones. It has a brushed aluminum back cover and comes in five vibrant colours including white silver, dark metal, lilac and pink.
Other features include:
- 3G, HSPA, and WLAN for fast data access
- Gentle, glide over touch screen enabling people to go online and access services including thousands of apps from the Ovi Store
- 5 megapixel camera with 4X digital zoom that can take both still and video images
- Music player and FM radio plus dedicated music and messaging keys allowing fast access to important Ovi services including social and entertainment apps
- Access to consumer email and chat accounts which can be pushed direct to the phone via Nokia Messaging