Toshiba Gets Into 3D Market
- Stream digital material to secondary TVs
- Stream images from Toshiba notebook
- 46-inch or 55-inch screens
Crafted by award-winning designer Jacob Jenson, the WL700A LED series of Toshiba 3D televisions includes a choice of a 46-inch or 55-inch screens with frameless edge-to-edge glass in Toshiba’s slimmest design.
With DLNA capabilities the WL700A series make the TV the central entertainment hub in the home allowing viewers to easily acquire, view, manage and seamlessly stream digital content such as movies, images and music from their Toshiba notebook or selected smartphones to the TV.
“In addition to browsing content on their notebook and TV, viewers can stream digital material to secondary TVs in the home. They can also watch YouTube through Toshiba’s IPTV YouTube feature, Rob Wilkinson,” General Manager Information Systems Division, Toshiba Australia said.
Features of the range are:
- Resolution+ :enables sources with SD content to be up-scaled to polished quality
- Autoview: ensures that TV settings such as sharpness, contrast and brightness are always set automatically adjusting to the available light conditions
- Intelligent 3D: Automatically compensates for the loss for brightness and color perception (both of which are commonly associated with 3D glasses). The 3D resolution capability of the WL700A LED backlit TVs provide viewers with improved sharpness and better detail, delivering a high quality TV viewing experience
Additional features of the 46WL700A and the 55WL700A include:
- 200Hz fully featured LED TV with 3D capabilities
- 4 x HDMI outlets
- 2 x USB ports
- DivX HD, MKV, HD JPG, MP3 and MP4 playback
- Australia and New Zealand high definition TV tuner
- Integrated YouTube client