Super-Fast Transfer Rates For Kingston 3.0 Flash Drive
- Can store up to 10 Blu-ray movies
- Can store up to 54 DVDs
- Can store up to 640 MP3s
Kingston’s DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 flash drive is designed for enthusiasts and gamers, and features the fastest speeds and largest capacities that Kingston has to offer in a USB Flash drive.
Its high-speed eight-channel architecture provides USB 3.0 data transfer rates of up to 225MB/s read and 135MB/s write. Users can save time associated with opening, editing and copying large files and applications between devices. The fast write speeds also allow users to work on large files or applications directly from the USB 3.0 drive without performance lag.
The DataTraveler HyperX 3.0 is available in 64GB, 128GB and 256GB capacities. The 256GB capacity can store approximately 10 Blu-ray Discs (25GB each), 54 DVDs (4.7GB each), 48, 640 MP3s (4MB each) or 13,473,684 Microsoft Word files pages with various formatting and basic graphics.
This unit features a metal and rubberised casing with a reinforced key ring hole for daily use. It allows users to keep it with them at all times, as it can be attached to a key ring or lanyard.
- Capacities: 64GB, 128GB, 256Gb
- USB 3.0: Up to 225MB/s read and 135MB/s write
- USB 2.0: Up to 30 MB/s read/write
- 8-Channel Architecture
- Backwards Compatible: With USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 ports
- Solid/rugged design: Durable metal and rubberized casing provides increased protection
- ReadyBoost Support
- Dimensions: 2.952" x 0.916" x 0.626" (74.99mm x 23.29mm x 15.9mm)
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
- Warranty: 5 year