Scan Photos Without PC
Printed photos will deteriorate and fade over time, but Kaiser Baas says its PhotoScanner scans your pics and important documents directly to a memory card.
Photos are cropped automatically and saved as JPEG image files for you to preserve, archive or print. Preview and playback the scanned images on the colour 2.4” LCD screen then use the zoom and arrow controls to take a closer look at your images.
Users can scan photos on most multi-function printers but the Kaiser Baas PhotoScanner does it quickly. A pack of 36 photos will take about 5 to10 minutes, using a flat bed this could take as long as 1 to 2 hours," claims Murray Roberts, Kaiser Baas Product Manager.
There is no need for a PC, and it allows uesrs to playback images on the colour 2.4-inch LCD screen. Once captured your photos are cropped and saved ready for you to archive, print or share on your choice of social media.
- Scans photos and documents to digital before they become lost or damaged
- Scan up to A4 size documents and photos and save to JPG file format
- Power from your laptop in your car or mobile office
- Capture the image directly to a memory car* (SD or MMC) at the touch of a button
- Easy to use on board controls, including one touch scan, zoom, rotate and delete options
- Paper guide to keep scans straight
- Connects to a PC via USB