Samsung’s Wifi-Enabled Camera
- Social media sharing apps
- Split shot allows three different shots
- Remote view finder
Samsung has announced the availability of its wifi-enabled travel camera, the WB150Fl, which is housed in a compact, light and durable body, says the company.
This technology is claimed to offer consumers a reliable and integrated experience that’s easy to use and access while travelling locally and internationally.
- PC Auto Backup function – upload photos wirelessly to a home PC or laptop
- Social Media Sharing Apps – share high quality photos and HD video with family and friends via social media sites, such as Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket and YouTube
- Remote View Finder – use the Remote View Finder app to capture photos on the WB150F from the screen of compatible Android smartphone devices
Connected travel features:
- 14.2 Megapixel sensor
- 18x optical zoom
- 3.0-inch VGA AMOLED screen
- 720/30p HD video capture
- Full Manual Control and Smart Auto 2.0 Functionality
The unit enables consumers to explore their creativity while capturing and editing photos on the go. Fun features include:
- Live Panorama – capture large scenes by simply holding down the shutter button and sweeping the camera across.
- Split Shot – consumers divide the screen into three separate shots and create up to three different photographs.
- Magic Frame – position subjects in the middle of a pre-designed background or frame
- Picture in Picture – insert photos or personal portraits into another image
- Funny Face – simply press the 5-direction key to enlarge heads or noses, or create distortions