Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 – The Specs
- Available before Christmas
- Easy to carry
- Uses Android Honeycomb operating system
Well, after months of litigation, and a few battles won and lost, Samsung finally get to release their answer to the iPad 2. So why was Apple trying so desperately to stop the sale of the device? Here’s a few reasons:
- Very slim, light and easy to carry
- Features Android 3.1 (Honeycomb) operating system
- Comes witha 3-Megapixel rear camera and a 2-Megapixel front camera
- Provides smooth transition and seamless 1080p HD video and Flash playback.
- Samsung Social Hub – a single interface that aggregates email, instant messaging, contacts, calendar and social network connections.
- Samsung Music Hub is a subscription based service that ‘streams’ music, via Samsung Apps, directly to a multitude of Samsung devices.
- Supports HSPA+ network speeds of up to 21Mbps as well as Bluetooth and wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n connectivity to deliver rapid mobile download speeds and reduce data transfer times.
- Has a 1GHz dual core application processor.
- Samsung and Blake eLearning have partnered to offer pre-loaded content giving users access to the educational module, ABC Reading Eggs.
$579 (16GB wifi variant)
$729 (16GB 3G variant)