Postcards Via Your iPhone
- Use personal pics
- Can use as birthday or Christmas card
- Comes with templates
Turn any photo on your iPhone into a postcard sent from anywhere to anyone in the world in less than a minute for $1.50 per card within Australia, or $2.50 per card to the rest of the world.
Melbourne based company DDG (Direct Digital Group), has launched this new app, which delivers several features including:
- Build personalised postcards using your own images and photos directly from your iPhone.
- Use pre-written messages from our templates to save time or personalise your messages by typing them in directly
- Instantly access your address book to send cards without the need for retyping recipients’ addresses
- Holiday Postcards
- Secure payment gateway – buy your iPostcards credit securely using Paypal
“The new, FREE iPostcards (Lite) app combines the latest iPhone technology together with the fun of sending postcards, in a unique way that is fun for all ages to enjoy,” says Mark Lynch from DDG. “It’s simple, affordable, fun and fast! Imagine being in Paris and taking your photo in front of the Eiffel Tower, then your friends and family receive that Eiffel Tower postcard with your photo and personalised message in their letterbox that same week and it took you about 30 seconds to send it.”
- Father’s Day
- Mother’s Day
- SportsThank you
There are 2-3 messages per category and you can add a small message in addition to using the templates