Nokia E6 Arrives August
- 8GB internal memory
- Maps to over 180 countries
- 8 megapixel camera
Nokia’s is offering up the E6, which will be running the latest Symbian Anna operating system, as it latest attempt to keep hold of its market share in the smartphone arena.
The phone is encased in glass and stainless steel and combines a full keypad with a high-resolution touch display.
The Nokia E6 offers the best out-of-the-box Microsoft messaging experience, including access to work email though Microsoft Exchange and instant messaging via Microsoft Communicator Mobile. Consumer chat and personal email is also available for all the main service providers.
Other features of the Nokia E6 include:
- Pre-installed apps such as QuickOffice, World Traveler, JoikuSpot and FaceBook plus access to thousands of other apps from Nokia’s Ovi Store
- Free lifetime walk and drive navigation preloaded for Australia and access to maps for more than 180 countries
- 8MP camera, dual LED flash and HD quality, 720p resolution video
- 2.46-inch sharp VGA touch display
- Claims of good battery life plus 8GB internal memory and expandable memory with a 32GB Micro SD
- Security solutions such as device lock and wipe, secure intranet access and phone management