New Nokia Smartphone Faces Music
Mass market Smartphone designed for music lovers Touchscreen technology Expandable 16GB memory card
Nokia has launched its new mass market Nokia 5250 smartphone, which is designed for those who like their music capabilities, high-quality audio and an intuitive touchscreen technology.
Designed for music lovers who want an easy way to stay in touch with friends while on the move, the Nokia 5250 features:
- Intuitive touch screen music player with good audio plus speedy access to Ovi Music for quick music downloads
- Access to social networking sites such as Facebook and MySpace using the virtual QWERTY keyboard
- The ability to share photos and videos via Ovi Share
- Up to 51MB internal memory plus expandable 16GB memory card
- Access to thousands of apps on the Ovi Store
- Access to your favourite contacts via the home screen
- Compatible with multiple email accounts such as Ovi Mail, Yahoo! Mail, Gmail and Windows Live Hotmail.
The Nokia 5250 comes in a range of colours including dark grey, blue, red, purple and will be available in Australia from October.