Jabra Offers Up Bluetooth In-Car Speaker Phone
- Connects up to two Bluetooth devices
- 50 percent more talk over predecessor
- Stream audio from GPS apps
Jabra’s Drive in-car speakerphone is claimed to be a one-step set-up for wireless Bluetooth connectivity, noise cancellation technology and high-quality sound.
It automatically pairs with two elected Bluetooth devices, requiring no further installation for stress-free connectivity on the road.
Jabra’s wireless capabilities allow users to answer calls and speak with hands-free safety. The Drive features microphone performance and digital signal processing sound technology to drown out traffic noise and backseat chatter while enhancing the call with noise cancellation and echo reduction.
It features large control buttons for volume and on/off functionality, while a voice guidance system announces battery status, GPS audio and Bluetooth connectivity. With a 50 percent extended talk life over its predecessor product, the Jabra Drive features up to 20 hours of talk time and 30 days of standby time, providing enough battery life to last through long commutes or road trips.
Key product specifications of the Jabra Drive include:
- Bluetooth 3.0, including Extended Synchronous Connections (eSCO) enhancing quality of transmitted voice audio
- Multiuse – connects to two Bluetooth devices at the same time
- Voice guidance system alerts low battery status and Bluetooth connection
- Crystal clear sound with echo and noise cancellation (DSP)
- Automatic volume adjustment
- Auto-pairing to mobile phone
- Dedicated control buttons
- Stream audio from GPS applications
- Up to 20 hours of talk time and 30 days of standby time
- Dimensions – L104mm X W56mm X D18mm
- Weight – 100 grams/3.38 ounces
- Includes a Micro USB cable, in-car charger, clip for visor and quick start manual
- RRP: TBC