Headsets With DeepSleep Technology
- Tap to wake headset up
- Voice alerts
- 11 hours of talk time
Plantronics has announced the launch of the M25 (pictured) and M55 Bluetooth headsets featuring a battery readiness of up to five months. This is suitable for users who need their handsets to be ready at any time without having to think about battery power.
DeepSleep technology activates when the headset is away from the phone for more than 90 minutes. When the phone and headset are back in range, tap the “call” button to “wake” the headset up; this feature is designed for users that often leave their headset in the car.
- DeepSleep mode that extends battery life for up to five months
- Voice alerts that whisper talk time, battery level, and more
- Lightweight, compact design, weighing 8 grams
- A2DP, wideband and multipoint technologies
- Digital noise reduction for improved call quality and built-in echo cancelling
- Up to 11 hours of talk time, 16 hours of standby or 150 days in DeepSleep hibernation mode app for a battery headset meter