Handheld Tablet From Toshiba
- Weighs 399 grams
- Two HD cameras
- Wifi and Bluetooth connectivity
Toshiba’s ultra-portable 7-inch tablet (AT1SO) is small enough to fit in the palm of your hand, coat pocket or handbag, weighs 399g and is designed for consumers who want entertainment-optimised features in a portable size.
Powered by Android 3.2 and the NVIDIA Tegra 2 chip, the unit delivers a dual-core processor for fast content viewing. Users can browse the web with AdobeFlash support. It also features built-in Micro USB and Micro HDMI ports, as well as a Micro SD card slot, so users can easily syncronise and share their content and connect with other digital devices.
Also with two HD cameras, users can capture high-quality photos, video and stay in touch with friends via video chat.
Offering convenient wifi and Bluetooth connectivity the Tablet keeps users connected whether they’re at home or away.
The Toshiba Tablet (AT1SO) also uses maps and location-based applications with integrated GPS so users can enjoy the full suite of popular Google Mobile Service applications and Android applications via the Android Market.
Other features include:
- 8GB storageLED backlit Auto
- Brite multi-touch display
- 1280×800 resolution
- Toshiba’s Adaptive Display and Resolution video enhancement technologies
- Stereo speakers that deliver richer audio in music and movies with more natural sound and enhanced clarity
- NVIDIA GeForce graphics for quality gaming
- Two HD cameras: a five megapixel camera with an LED flash on the back for capturing high-quality pictures and video on the go, plus a two megapixel camera on the front for video chatting