Gran Turismo 5 Editions Coming Soon
Sony has announced three different editions of the forthcoming Gran Turismo 5 for the PS3, which is due in November – Standard, Collectors and Signature.
The standard edition comes with a thousand cars, a global community of racers, and some of the world’s most iconic racetracks.
A Collector's Edition is for serious racers and motoring fans. As well as the game itself, you’ll get:
- Exclusive Special Edition inlay sleeve art
- 200+ page ‘Apex’ driver’s magazine with hints on driving technique, car tuning, future technologies and more
- Five Collector’s Edition artcards featuring exclusive artwork
- In-game ‘ChromeLine’ vehicle pack: five performance-enhanced cars ready to race
- Exclusive dynamic theme to customise your PS3 XMB
Finally there is the Signature edition, which come in a contoured steel case – which is finished in Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG ‘Obsidian Black’. As well as the game, the ‘Apex’ driver’s magazine and the ChromeLine car pack, you’ll get:
- An exclusive, branded Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG 1:43 scale model car • A Gran Turismo leather wallet and metal Gran Turismo key fob
- A Signature Edition coffee table book featuring the cars and locations of Gran Turismo
- A bespoke Gran Turismo 5 USB key with a trailer showing the collaboration between Mercedes-Benz and Polyphony that brought the SLS AMG to screen
- Six additional in-game ‘Stealth’ cars including the McLaren F1 and the Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and a dynamic theme
- For those 18 or over and a resident of Australia, the chance to win a real-life Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG – your very own gull-winged, 6.3-litre-engined supercar .