Game recording suite
The Series 8 Game Recorder software maintains a smooth real-time preview and has 3 level quality options to suit all PC types along with including a de-interlace function to improve graphics and picture quality during game play.
All game recordings can be saved in MPEG-4 format utilising the Xvid codec.
The Game Recorder includes CyberLink’s PowerDirector 8.0 SE video editing software, allowing you to create video montages including transitions, effects, titles, music or a voice over giving you the option to burn to DVD or share via email or upload directly to YouTube.
- Connection: USB 2.0, Video input: Composite & S-Video,
- Audio input: Left & Right RCA,
- Resolution: High – 720×480/720×576 60/50FPS, Medium – 720×480/720×576 30/25FPS, Low – 360×240/360×288 30/25 FPS, Aspect Ratio: 4:3 or 16:9,
- Video Format: NTSC, PAL, PAL M, PAL 60,
- Recording Format: MPEG-4 (Xvid), De-interlace: High, Medium, Low, Screen capture: BMP or JPG.
- It is compliant with all gaming consoles including PS3, PS2, XBOX and Wii.
- System Requirements: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.13Ghz or AMD Athlon 64×2 2.8Ghz, 2GB System Memory or higher,
- 1GB HDD space or higher,
- Microsoft Windows XP SP2 (32 bit), Vista (32 & 64 bit) and Windows 7 (32 & 64 bit),
- Dedicated NVIDIA or ATI graphics card that supports DirectX 9 or above, Sound Card (AC97 compatible sound card),
- DVD Burner