Free WebAccess App for Android Devices
- Allows remote access to media on storage device
- Automatically optimises media files
- Designed for android devices such as mobile phones and slates
Buffalo , a vendor that specialises in development and manufacturing of wired and wireless networking and network and direct attached storage solutions, has announced the release of its free WebAccess A app for Android devices.
The WebAccess A app gives Android tablet and smartphone users the ability to access terabytes of movie, music, photo and data files from their Buffalo network-attached storage (NAS) solution via a Wi-Fi or 3G connection, wherever they are in the world with their mobile device.
The Android app release follows the launch of Buffalo’s WebAccess i app for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. In the last six months, the Buffalo i app has been downloaded by more than 57,000 Buffalo NAS owners.
The WebAccess A app automatically optimises media files, rendering content for proper display on the mobile device.
- Photo slideshow:Your Android device becomes a digital photo frame.
- WebAccess Music Player:WebAccess Music Player can continuously play music files from a single folder, allowing you to create your own playlists.
- File download:Save files directly on your Android device from your Buffalo LinkStation or TeraStation NAS device.
- Photo/video upload:Upload your photo and video files to your LinkStation or TeraStation NAS device over Wi-Fi or 3G and easily share with friends and family.
- Easy configuration:Set-up your LinkStation or TeraStation NAS device connection only once. You don't need to log in each time you access your NAS.
- Office and PDF Support: View, upload and download Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and PDF files from outside of your office.
- Multiple Device Support:Access multiple Buffalo LinkStation or TeraStation NAS devices from the same WebAccess A App.
- Continuous file upload:Upload photo and video files continuously to your LinkStation or TeraStation NAS. No waiting time between each file upload.