Free Apps With Nokia C7 Smartphone
- Live social networking updates
- 8GB internal memory
- Free apps until end of May
Nokia’s latest smartphone, the C7, features a touchscreen wrapped in polished stainless steel and glass witha 3.5 inch AMOLED high-resolution capacitive display.
Available through Vodafone, users have access to thousands of useful apps from the Ovi Store and from the 4th April 2011 until the 31st May 2011, all apps in the Store will be free.
For those who want to stay close to their social networks, the Nokia C7 provides live updates from Facebook and Twitter directly to the homescreen. Users can post simultaneous status updates across all their social networks.
Other features of the Nokia C7 include:
- Access to consumer and business email through Nokia’s range of messaging services.
- An 8MP camera, HD video and 8GB internal memory to capture, store and re-live precious moments.
- Claimed sharp videos and images on the 3.5-inch high-resolution capacitive display.
- Three homescreens that can be customised, easy viewing and switching between multiple apps, pinch to zoom, flick to scroll and tap to select finger gestures.
Access to Ovi Maps with free, lifetime navigation and turn-by-turn voice guidance.
The Nokia C7 is available in two colours, Charcoal Black and Frosty Metal, from Vodafone for $0 upfront on a $29 CAP over 24 months (total min cost $696) or $0 upfront on a $45 Vodafone Infinite plan over 24 months (total min cost $1080). All Vodafone Infinite plans are available on both 12 and 24 month contracts and feature infinite standard national calls made in Australia, infinite text to personal mobile numbers here and to overseas from Australia, and infinite social networking on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Foursquare and MySpace within Australia.