Vodafone and 3 Mobile launch cricket iPhone app with Live cricket TV
Cricket Live Summer 2009/2010 is a new iPhone app from Vodafone and 3 Mobile that is claimed to give fans a quick and easy way to watch cricket as Australia takes on the West Indies and Pakistan this summer.
iPhone users can see live scores, the latest news articles, Cricket Australia video packages and more by downloading the app for $1.19 via the Apple iPhone App Store.
If you’re a Vodafone or 3 Mobile customers, you can also get live Cricket TV action streamed daily to your iPhone. Starting at $2.49 for a day pass, cricket lovers can watch all the action this summer including International tests, One Day and Twenty20 matches.
And for those Vodafone and 3 Mobile customers without an iPhone, they can still access the original Mobile Cricket TV via their handset’s web browser for $2 per day or $8 per month, meaning there is no excuse why you can’t catch every ball, every over and every match this summer.
Users can download the Cricket Live Summer 2009/2010 app by logging onto the Apple App store and searching “Cricket Live”.
Beyond Live matches with Mobile Cricket TV, you can also get Live scores, video highlights, match reports and more by simply visiting Vodafone Live or Planet 3.
Vodafone and 3 Mobile’s Cricket Live Summer App gives cricket fans access to:
- Cricket TV channel featuring Live streaming action and exclusive video highlights courtesy of Cricket Australia and Channel Nine (Only available to Vodafone and 3 Mobile
- Live scores for every match
- Ball-by-ball text commentary
- Facebook, twitter and email in-app sharing
- Full match schedules and reminders
- The latest Cricket news stories
- Cricket Australia video packages (including behind-the-scenes player footage and interviews)
- Free push notifications on the fall of wickets
- Player stats for the 2009/2010 summer season.