Bluetooth Headset From Kaiser Baas
- 10 hour battery charge
- V2.1 Bluetooth technology
- Four hours to charge
Kaiser Baas’s Bluetooth headphonescan be folded compactly, feature a sealed ear pad with noise reducing technology, a removable microphone attachment and a rechargeable lithium battery that works for 10 hours on a single charge.
It has an operating distance up to 10 metres (from source device), has stand by time up to 120 hours and incorporates built-in smart power saving technology. As expected it has buttons for music selection, volume control, microphone mute and incoming voice calls.
It utilises Bluetooth V2.1 technology for easy connection and is compatible with Bluetooth enabled Windows and Mac computers, Apple devices such as the iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, Android smart phones and tablets and voice chat for the PlayStation 3.
- Frequency: 2400.0-2483.5MHz
- Centre frequency: 2441.000MHz
- Microphone sensitivity: -53db ±2
- Speaker impedance: 32 Ω
- Battery: 360mAH Lithium rechargeable
- Charge time: Up to 4 hours for a full charge
- Operating time: 10 hours continuous
- Standby time: Up to 120 hours