BenQ Screens For Home And Office
- 5000:1 Ultra high native contrast
- Watch movies and video streaming
- Lower power consumption
BenQ will this month launch its latest series of computer monitors – the GW Series – in 22-, 24- and 27-inch offering VA (Vertical Alignment) for visual enjoyment.
This series is aimed at the home and office environment, and will display photos and general IT sites with good colour clarity and detail. They are designed for personal entertainment pursuits like watching movies and video streaming and are valuable in the corporate sector for presenting business plans and graphical information.
Features of the new GW Series include:
- 5000:1 Ultra High Native Contrast – a contrast ratio which is five times that of general panels, the VA panel incorporated into GW provides astonishing visual performance, bringing every detail to life.
- True 8-bit Colour Performance – rendering a total of 16.7 million colour shades for smoother and more stable colour transition.
- True Blacks and Minimised Light Leakage – with naturally deeper blacks and minimised light leakage, VA panels display flawlessly layered and precisely contrasted details in even the darkest scenes.
- Wide Angle Viewing – VA panels come with an ultra-wide viewing angle of 178-degree/178-degree for greater viewing from right, left, above and below the screen.
- LED Backlight – allows lower power consumption than conventional CCFL monitors. The GW Series are even more economical when used in Eco Mode.
GW2250 21.5-inch $179
GW2450HM 24-inch $249
GW2750HM 27-inch $349
GW2250M 21.5-inch $189