Uniden GPS For Aust/NZ Only
- GPS selects route with least environmental impact
- Shows road elevations
- Early warning safety system
Uniden’s iGO500 GPS is no thicker than an iPhone with brushed silver edging, and features a bright and intuitive touch screen that displays roads, landmarks and terrain in vibrant 3D detail.
It comes preloaded with the latest Sensis Australian and New Zealand mapping and includes a Junction View feature that illustrates upcoming intersections, as well as Advanced Spoken Street Names.
Large icons, predictive text and logical menu design enable quick and easy operation while on the road, making it a hit for those who want to get from A to B without hassle.
The iGO500 also features a Green Routing tool. By calculating fuel consumption and carbon emissions across a number of route options, the driver can then select the journey which will have the smallest environmental impact. Alternatively, the system is also capable of calculating the fastest, shortest or easiest route from the available choices.
Designed for Australia and New Zealand, global mapping is also available, while holidaymakers can utilise Rent-A-Map, a cost-effective alternative to purchasing maps outright.
Other features include:
- 360 degree 3D Landmark Software showing famous locations such as King George Square, Melbourne Cricket Ground and the Sydney Opera House;
- 360 degree 3D Terrain Software showing road elevations and land contours including overpasses and bridges;
- Early Warning Safety System with fixed speed and red light camera warnings, school zone and railway crossing warnings and an over speed alert;
- POI Route Planning – up to 1,000,000 pre-programmed Points of Interest (POI) including restaurants, accommodation and more.