Transformers DLC Pack Available
- DLC available for PS3 and Xbox
- Five new multiplayer maps
- New characters make debut
Transformers: War for Cybertron Map and Characters Pack 2 is available now for download on the Xbox 360 PS3. The DLC pack will include two new, distinct playable Transformers characters and five all-new maps for online multiplayer game modes.
The new characters joining the roster will include Zeta Prime and Dead End. Players will have access to both characters in the game's four-player co-op Escalation mode, and will be able to select their chassis to create their own Transformers character in the traditional competitive multiplayer modes.
In addition, five new multiplayer maps will extend the diverse array of battlefields on which players can wage war with their friends.
Two new Escalation mode maps include:
- Pulse is an Autobot map and allows players to take a journey inside the Deception giant Trypticon, challenging fans to explore his twisted interior corridors to Decepticon the central power core located within.
- Static is a Decepticon map that thrusts players into a bevy of multi-level rooms riddled with environmental traps that can be used for their advantage.
Three new competitive multiplayer maps include:
- Horizon is a picturesque statuary overlooking the war-torn Autobot home city of Iacon, complete with wide open courtyards and tight spaces for close quarters combat.
- Sector is an old maintenance facility used by the Decepticons during the legendary war and allows for open vehicle navigation, especially dive-bombing jets and those with long range weapons.
- Metropolis is set high above the clouds and drops players straight into the bombed out ruins of a high rise Iacon city building.
Liquid energon drips from broken pipes and sparking electricity crackles from severed wires as it was once served as a fierce central battleground on Cybertron.
Xbox 360 – 800
Microsoft Points PS3 $15.95