Total War: Shogun – Four Editions
- Four iterations of latest Total War game
- Available in March 2011
- Full 3D land and naval battles
SEGA has announced that the next iteration of the acclaimed Total War series, Total War: Shogun 2 will be available in four different versions.
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Standard Edition. The core Shogun 2 experience.
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Limited Edition. Includes a playable faction: The Hattori Clan, an additional historical battle scenario ‘Nagashino’, a complete set of armour for your online avatar and a starting bank of XP for you to spend on your online character.
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Collector’s Edition. A replica bamboo box containing a Shogun 2 art book and a detailed figurine of Takeda Shingen, one of Japan’s greatest Generals. All of this as well as the Limited Edition content.
- Total War: Shogun 2 – Grand Master Edition. A full-size chess set featuring hand painted pieces based on in-game character models plus the full Collector’s Edition.
Total War: Shogun 2 pushes forward the popular Total War series by perfecting the features from previous games such as full 3D land and naval battles and a detailed campaign map, whilst adding an exciting new multiplayer experience.