Topgear Game For iPhone
- Entirely new game from original
- Do stunt over Grand Canyon
- Content added weekly
BBC Worldwide Digital Entertainment and Games has released Top Gear: Stunt School Revolution, which is available for free download on iOS and coming soon on Android systems.
A follow up to Top Gear: Stunt School, the new game delivers more over-the-top tracks, stunts and cars to customise and race in true Top Gear fashion. Players will need to use their skills to jump higher, cut tighter turns and withstand destruction as they explore locations all over the world including the Grand Canyon, Alcatraz, Sydney Harbor Bridge and New York City.
Players customise cars to the extreme with jet engines, bulldozer shovels, snow plows and more. Tapped into the classic Top Gear culture, the game features experimental vehicles from the show, starting with the home-built “Hammerhead” at launch. New content will be added to the game weekly which will include more challenges, stunts and cars.
There are three classes of vehicles:
- Compact Cars – light, and great for launching into the air
- Sports Cars – fast and powerful that maneuver well; great for stunts where you need acceleration and sharp steering
- Utility Vehicles – strong, durable and heavy; great for carrying heavy items