Solar-Powered Chargers Ideal For Oz Conditions
A British-made series of portable chargers is making its debut in Oz
A new range of portable chargers including the solar-powered Power Monkey Explorer and Solargorilla, is about to be released on the Australian market.
- Solargorilla lets you charge all your devices under 24volts for months on end without plugging into the grid
- Powermonkey Explorer – powers the above but as it is more rugged, water resistant and includes the solar slave, which means it is suitable for Australian conditions
- Powermonkey for recharging your phone, iPod, games or digital camera via mains or USB Motorrmonkey is a small, light in-car charger with USB port
- Powerchimp is a portable lightweight charger for portable electronic devices including phones, using rechargeable batteries
- Powergorilla supplies you with portable lightweight back-up power for your laptop as well as other electronic devices