Seat Claims Fully Immersive Racing Experience
- Steel-tube frame
- Subwoofer and rumble feedback
- Compatible with iPods and MPs players
Bluemouth Interactive has imported the Playseat SV (sound and vibration), which is said to provide dynamic sim-racing capability with ultimate comfort and style.
Featuring immersive sound and vibration enhancements, the Playseat SV features two-way speakers mounted in the head rest along with a subwoofer and rumble feedback motor attached to the chassis to enhance the "feel" of the race.
- Reinforced steel tube framework eliminates excess wobble and allows for easy adjustment. The Playseat SV is compatible with most steering wheel/pedal sets currently on the market.
- Immersion gaming seat with 2-way speakers [x2] in the headrest; subwoofer and rumble feedback in the chassis.
- Adjustable reinforced steel-tube frame; durable synthetic leather seat; folds for storage.
- Three-point adjustment accommodates gamers of different heights and sizes.
- Compatible with most console and PC steering wheel and pedal sets on the market.
- Audio is connectable to iPods, MP3 players and home stereos.
- RRP $999.95