Rugby League 3 For Nintendo Wii
HES give league fans something to look forward to in the off season
Home Entertainment Suppliers (HES) has found a way to satiate the appetites of league fans during the off-season wit the announcement of Rugby League 3 for Nintendo Wii, by games developer Sidhe. The game will be available at the end of the league season, sometime during Q4.
- Visceral Wii Remote motion controls bring the physicality of rugby league into your living room.
- 80+ licensed teams from competitions such as the NRL, Super League, Toyota Cup, UK Championship, UK Championship 1, State of Origin, City v Country and internationals
- 38 stadia from Australia, New Zealand, UK and France.
- Team level game play features including defensive line controls, attacking strategy selection, team confidence, and AI support play.
- Build a champion team in the Multi-year Franchise Mode including advanced player management, Dally M Player of the Year and Man of Steel, club records and optional manual rep selection.
- Create and customise players, teams, and competitions.
- Broadcast style presentation with enhanced replay angles, match highlights, and in-game commentary from Channel Nine’s Andrew Voss.