Public Beta For Killzone 3
- Trial date set for October 25
- Report bugs and cheats
- Access only to first 10,000 PS Plus subscribers
Sony Computer Entertainment Europe has announced a public beta trial for the upcoming Killzone 3 for(PS3 – putting the next iteration of the first person shooter through rigorous testing at the hands of its toughest critics : the fans.
On 25 October, fans of the franchise will have their chance to sample the multiplayer mode for Killzone 3, including the all-new ‘Operations’ game type, party system, and jetpack and exoskeleton vehicles.
Participants will be able to shape the final experience themselves – the trial will call for fans to provide honest gameplay feedback, report any bugs and cheats they find, and help test the network code in large-scale, real-world scenarios.
Access will only be granted to the first 10,000 PlayStation Plus subscribers in PAL territories (including Australia) – to secure a place, follow these steps:
- Become a PlayStation Plus subscriber: access is limited to PlayStation Plus subscribers, so if you’re not enjoying the many benefits of PlayStation Plus membership yet, now is the time to sign up!
- Download the Killzone 3 XMB Themefrom PlayStation Plus section of the PlayStation Store on October 14
- Check your email. If you’re among the first 10,000 to download the Killzone 3 XMB Theme, you will receive an email on October 25th containing the Public Beta Trial promotion code and further instructions through the address you registered as your PSN Sign-In ID