New Red Dead Redemption Available
- New explosive rifle
- New multi-player mode
- Compete against friends in horse races
Rockstar Games has announced Red Dead Redemption’s Liars and Cheats Pack is now available for digital download from Xbox Live and PlayStation Network.
“The Liars and Cheats Pack gives players a lot more of what they love about Red Dead Redemption,” said Sam Houser, Founder of Rockstar Games. “By building out Free Roam even further and continuing to offer new competitive multiplayer modes, we’re ensuring our community always experiences an open world that’s vibrant and alive with fresh content.”
The Liars and Cheats Pack now includes the previously announced Free Roam Pack. With content for both competitive multiplayer and Free Roam, the add-on pack features a wide array of new gameplay mechanics, weapons and locations, including:
- Stronghold Competitive Multiplayer Mode – team-based mode where each team takes turns attacking and defending a landmark before the clock runs out.
- The Explosive Rifle – brand-new destructive weapon with its own single-player and multiplayer challenges.
- Multiplayer Poker and Liars’ Dice Games – one of the most requested multiplayer features.
- Multiplayer Horse Races – compete against both friend and foe, complete with mounted combat.
- Four New Hunting Grounds – now visible on the map for all to hunt the dangerous, errant wildlife.
- Seven New Gang Hideouts – brand new opportunities to level up.
- 15 New Multiplayer characters – personalities from the world of Red Dead Redemption return.
- New Achievements and Trophies.
The explosive rifle also brings its deadly devastation to the single-player campaign of the hotly anticipated Undead Nightmare Pack. Also coming to the Undead Nightmare Pack arsenal, is the Legends and Killers Pack’s lethal projectile tomahawk. Both weapons will be available in the Undead Nightmare Pack exclusively to those who have downloaded the Legends and Killers Pack and the Liars and Cheats Pack.