New HTC Handset Due End Of April
HTC’s latest offering in the Android arena with be exclusive on Telstra network.
HTC and Telstra have announced the availability of the Android-powered HTC Desire smartphone, which will be available from 27 April exclusively on Telstra’s Next G network.
- The latest HTC Sense user experience.
- Operates on Google’s new Android 2.1 operating system for smartphones.
- Fast 1 GHz Snapdragon processor.
- Integrated applications from Google including Gmail and Google Calendar.
- Advanced 3.7 inch, WVGA AMOLED display with pinch-to-zoom capability.
3.5 mm stereo audio jack.
- HTC Friend Stream that seamlessly aggregates all of a customer’s social communication including Facebook, Twitter, and Flickr into one organised flow of updates.
- Automatically lowers the ringer volume when the phone is picked up .
- Mutes the ringer when the phone is flipped face down.
- Backs up certain data and settings to the microSD card automatically, such as SMS/MMS messages, bookmarks, Wi-Fi passwords, and more.
$0 on Telstra’s $60 consumer Phone Plan for 24 months
Purchased outright $779.