New Deus Ex Arrives August
- Pre orders accepted
- Multi solutions to scenarios
- Choose different situations
Square Enix has announced that Deus Ex: Human Revolutionwill be available on August 25 for the PS3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC platforms.
Deus Ex: Human Revolutionis an RPG that offers open-ended, hybrid gameplay. Telling the story of Adam Jensen, a man cybernetically augmented against his choice who finds himself in the middle of a global conspiracy to which he holds the key, the game is set in a near-future world where humanity is at a turning point.
Consumers can preorder the standard edition game to receive the Explosive Mission Pack or alternatively go for the and strictly limited Augmented Edition.
The Explosive Mission Pack features a new mission with a cameo appearance from one of the original DEUS EX characters, plus the Automatic Unlocking Device, the M-28 Utility Remote-Detonated Explosive Device (UR-DED) and the Linebacker G-87 multiple shot grenade launcher.
The Augmented Edition boasts features the same mission as the Explosive Mission Pack, 10,000 extra credits to buy or upgrade weapons, plus a Huntsman Silverback Double-Barrel Shotgun, the SERSR Longsword Whisperhead silenced sniper rifle, the Linebacker G-87 multiple shot grenade launcher, an Automatic Unlocking Device and the M-28 Utility Remote-Detonated Explosive Device (UR-DED). If that’s not enough, the Augmented Edition also contains an exclusive bonus DVD featuring a 44-minute “making of” special, game soundtrack, motion-comic (adapted from DC’s official series), the E3 trailer and animated storyboard, and a 40-page art book.
The year is 2027, a time of great innovation in neuroprosthetics, but also a time of chaos and conspiracy and a new social divide. The “have ‘and “have-nots” are redefined by those who can afford augmentations and those who cannot. Adam Jensen is an ex-SWAT specialist who has been handpicked to oversee the defensive needs of one of America’s most experimental biotechnology firms. Badly wounded during an attack on the facility, Adam is mechanically augmented against his will and soon finds himself chasing down leads all over the world, never knowing who to trust. Adam begins to question the ethics around neuroprosthetics, and everything he thought he knew. Someone is working very hard to ensure mankind's evolution follows a particular path. Unravel the truth behind a conspiracy rooted in the foundation of the world around you as it incites a new revolution.
- Ultimate fusion of action and role-play: A combination of action-packed close-quarter takedowns and intense shooting, offering a vast array of augmentations and upgrades for the many weapons at your disposal.
- Multi-solution structure: Choose how to accomplish each mission using combat, hacking, stealth or social mode to create a customized experience to suit any gaming style.
- Choice and consequence: Live in a reactive world in which a multitude of approaches, paths, and tools are at the player’s disposal- each choice resulting in a consequence that affects the game dynamics and story
- Diverse customisation: Engage in combat and challenges utilizing deep, specialized character augmentations and weapon upgrades
- Unique visual design: Become immersed in a Cyber Renaissance setting that masterfully blends near future and Renaissance era styles
- Explore the world: Traverse numerous locales across the globe– each with its own distinct art direction–in Adam’s search to uncover a worldwide conspiracy