NBA 2K10 Released Today
Basketball fans can create own player with the new version of NBA 2K
The new season of NBA 2K10 is claimed to deliver the most realistic, stylistic, and feature-rich simulation experience ever available in the NBA 2K franchise – from gameplay to graphics, presentation and online features.
- NBA Today: Real world matchups, news and stats automatically stream right into the game. NBA Today keeps commentary and overlays fresh and up to date based on what is really happening in the NBA.
- My Player: Giving fans what they have long requested, the all-new My Player career mode allows fans to create their own ultimate NBA player and guide his every career move. Players start as an undrafted rookie in the Summer Circuit, and if their skills become advanced enough, they may get an invite to participate in an NBA team’s training camp or end up in the NBA Development League. The road to being an NBA star is long and hard, and each player has the opportunity to create their own unique experience making it to the League.
- The Association: The Association strives to be the best franchise mode in sports video games. Full incorporation of the NBA Development League and the ability to control all 30 NBA teams at once, including restricted free agency, real-time practice, an all-new player progression system, and a host of other enhancements gives NBA 2K10 players the tools to rule the court and lead their team to victory.
- Crews: Crews, a new online feature, allows dedicated online players to round up their friends and build the ultimate squad using either created players from My Player or an actual NBA team. Players can go online and challenge other Crews for bragging rights and progression points as they try to climb their way to the top of the Crew leaderboard rankings.
- Signature Play: Signature Play pulls together all of NBA 2K’s player Signature Styles and adds in all-new Signature Tendencies and facial expressions, creating NBA 2K10 teams that play and react like their real life counterparts for an unbelievably realistic NBA experience. Improved easy-to-use offensive controls for dribbling and post game let players pull off ankle breaking IsoMotion moves and dominate from the perimeter to the paint. Gamers can shut down teams like never before with innovative defensive controls that allow you to shadow your opponent’s every move, deny position off-ball, and even select different approaches to contest shots.