Music Fans To Appear In Videos
A new Myspace application allows music fans to appear in the videos of their favourite artists
MySpace Music has launched a new application that enables music fans to star alongside stars in the world of pop, hip-hop, dance, indie and rock music, in a range of personalised videos.
- Alicia Keys – the talented diva sings a song just for you – with your picture pride of place
50 Cent – the US rap icon has a favourite new piece of art – you.
- Florence and the Machine – join Florence on a photoshoot and appear amongst the Polaroid snaps
- David Guetta – the superstar DJ spins some tunes, and you’re the face of the party
- Lostprophets – a sneak peek into a rock’n’roll tattoo session, with a shrine built especially for you
- N-DUBZ – become the band’s number one fan, as they admire your photo
- Chipmunk – the star tears up the dancefloor at a roller-disco, then reveals he keeps your picture close to his heart
Pixie Lott – a chance to hang out with Pixie for a picnic in the sun – she’s got her sights on you.