Microsoft Office 2010 Hits Shelves
Microsoft Corp. announced the worldwide availability of Microsoft Office 2010, with customer feedback being critical to the improvements, says Microsoft.
Based on this input, Microsoft has made changes to help users including:
- Express creativity in PowerPoint 2010 presentations with new video and photo editing features.
- Add text effects and table formatting options.
- Reveal important trends in data with Sparklines in Excel 2010.
- OneNote 2010 makes everything you need simple to find, organise and share.
- Advanced e-mail management and calendaring capabilities in Outlook 2010, and the new Outlook Social Connector help people stay productive and in touch with personal and business networks.
- Work with others more efficiently using new co-authoring in Word 2010, PowerPoint 2010 and OneNote 2010.
- Deliver presentations over the Web with new PowerPoint Broadcast Slideshow.
- With Office 2010 and the Office Web Apps – the online companions to Word, PowerPoint, Excel and OneNote, people have the freedom to view, edit, and share Office 2010 documents in the cloud with Windows Live SkyDrive.
- The Office Web Apps preserve the look and feel of Office documents, so valuable content and formatting are not compromised while moving between the PC, phone and browser.
- Office Mobile 2010 is also available from Windows Phone Marketplace for all Windows Mobile 6.5 phones.
- People using Office Mobile 2010 can perform lightweight editing of Office documents and take notes on the go, or work on Office documents stored on their phone or attached to an e-mail.
Office Home and Student $209 (boxed), $169 (product key)
Office Home and Business $379 (boxed), $279 (product key)
Office Professional $849 (boxed), $499 (product key)