Massive Roll Out Of MW3 Content For Xbox Live
- New maps
- New missions
- Costs 1200 Microsoft points
New Special Ops Missions Black Ice and Negotiator are poised for play for all Call of Duty fans on Xbox LIVE everywhere as they lead the biggest content offering in Call of Duty with the release of the Modern Warfare 3 Collection Content #1.
This collection features the two new epic Special Ops missions and four new multiplayer maps, including Black Box.
Black Ice and Negotiator are riding shotgun alongside four new multiplayer maps—Liberation, Piazza, Overwatch and Black Box. Collection #1 is available first on Xbox Live Marketplace for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system from Microsoft for 1,200 Microsoft Points. The Collection is open to all; a premium Call of Duty Elite membership is not required. The DLC pack will be rolled out to other platforms at a later date.
The full content includes:
- Black Ice: This Special Ops mission plunges combatants deep into a frozen diamond mine via snowmobile in order to infiltrate a secret weapons plant and initiate the self-destruct sequence to take the facility offline for good.
- Negotiator: India is the backdrop for a Special Ops hostage extraction, where gamers must execute flawless breach-and-clears and negotiate a maze of surface streets to ensure the safety of rescued civilians.
- Liberation: Players take up positions in a militarized Central Park in the heart of NYC, a sprawling deathscape ripe for long-range sniper and LMG kills.
- Piazza: An idyllic seaside village, an Italian getaway gone rogue, where blind corners and a complex warren of branching pathways pose danger at every turn.
- Overwatch: A compact, sky-high battle arena set in a construction site atop a New York City office tower.
- Black Box: Players seek tactical advantage in multi-level hillside homes overlooking a downed Air Force One, as a luxe SoCal neighborhood turns into a warzone.