Iphone App For TomTom For $100
TomTom has joined the iPhone party with a new app that’ll get you round and about in Australia
It was only a matter of time before the GPS companies came on board with applications for the smartphones, and TomTom has announced a move into that arena.
- Navigation software including fast route planning and clear voice instructions
- Automatic re-routing if a turn is missed
- Route demo or map of route when trip planning
- Choice of the latest maps for Australia, New Zealand, USA and Canada or Western Europe.
- User interface fully optimised with iPhone.
- Multiple display options including landscape and portrait navigation view
- Night and day color mode for optimised screen visibility in varying light conditions
- User interface available in 18 languages
- Change view settings (2D or 3D map display)
- Easy to download from iTunes App Store
- Multi-touch gestures such as tap, swipe, pinch and zoom to operate the application and zoom in and out of the map
- Navigation to contacts in address book
- Points-of-interest search and call capabilities from iPhone
- The TomTom app for iPhone including map of Australia is available for $99.99.
- The TomTom app for iPhone including map of New Zealand is available for $114.99.
- The TomTom app for iPhone including map of Western Europe is available for $169.99
- The TomTom app for iPhone including map of USA is available for $119.99.