FIFA 10 Due October 1
The much-anticipated Fifa 10 has finally been given a release date
EA SPORTS has confirmed that FIFA 10 will be available in Australian stores from the beginning of October, much to the relief of Fifa fans everywhere.
- Building a team to 5 stars will be much harder. The experience points system has been improved, pre-season friendlies are now organised by your assistant manager, a HUB screen has replaced the message system, you can now edit kit numbers, and the staff upgrades have been tweaked, you can get updates from other teams around the world (Total Football Experience), the player growth is revamped, the atmosphere is different with rival teams.
- Ball physics have again been refined and improved
- To extend the realism of the gameplay, the defensive line in matches will generally be positioned deeper, to prevent attacks having an unfair edge.
- AI, goalkeeping, positioning, defending, physical play, and set pieces have been improved from last year’s game.
- The first-ever true 360° dribbling system in a football game gives you precise control to play spaces between defenders that previously were not possible.
- With over 50 new movement cycles, improved urgency AI logic delivers more responsive positioning so the players stay focused on the ball and move at a speed appropriate to the action.
- Players now have a better awareness of where the easiest, most natural trapping position is so they can get the ball on the ground and under control easier and earlier.