Clash Of Heroes For PS Network
HD comes into play for Might & Magic Clash of Heroes.
Ubisoft is bringing Might & Magic Clash of Heroes to the PS Network and Xbox Live Arcade and is claimed it will give players the opportunity to enjoy gameplay in high definition (HD).
“We’re very excited to bring Might & Magic Clash of Heroes to PSN and XBLA,” said Senior Producer, Romain de Waubert de Genlis. “Not only have we had the chance to adapt all of our graphics to High-Definition, but we’ve also had the opportunity to improve the game even further, both in single-player battles and in the main campaign. We took many of the community’s recurring wishes into consideration, allowing players to match their strategic skills and taking full advantage of the online capabilities of PSN and XBLA.”
- Rich Might & Magic Universe
- HD environments with manga art design
- Five different factions and five different heroes with five different stories
- Fresh turn-based puzzle battle system with offensive & defensive combos
- Unlockable heroes
- Online Level-up & Ranking
- Multiplayer mode for 2-4 players local and online.