Uncharted 3 Steps Up Action
- Nathan Drake takes on occult
- New stealth option
- New innovations promised
Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception is the latest instalment of the PS3-exclusive franchise that is claimed to blur the entertainment boundaries, delivering the cinematic scale, adrenalin rushes, thrills and mystery.
This new story propels fortune hunter Nathan Drake on a daring trek into the heart of the Arabian Desert, a journey that pits him and his mentor Victor Sullivan against the occult treachery of a shadowy clandestine organisation and its ruthless leader. When the terrible secrets of this lost city are unearthed, Drake’s quest descends into a desperate bid for survival that strains the limits of his endurance and forces him to confront his deepest fears.
- Bigger set pieces driven by Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling and cinematic presentation.
- Competitive and co-op multiplayer return with new experiences and expanded feature sets. The Uncharted universe provides online players with an Action Adventure multiplayer experience, bringing the cinematic elements of the single-player campaign into multiplayer.
- Nathan Drake can now take on opponents in more ways than before: hand-to-hand combat with multiple opponents, contextual melee attacks, and new stealth options. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception also features expanded traversal moves.
- Naughty Dog introduces new physics, visuals, and environmental effects. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deceptionfeatures new innovations in sand, fire, smoke, and water dynamics and effects. Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception will be playable in Stereoscopic 3D.