Streetfighter IV Gets PC Treatment
It’s been a while, but Windows fans finally get the popular Streetfighter IV
Capcom has made Street Fighter IV for the PC platform, which has just been released in the US. Street Fighter IV has been available on consoles since February, has redefined the fighting game genre, claims Capcom.
The game incorporates online match making and worldwide online gameplay. Features include:
- New for PC – Three visual shaders based on the “artistic” trailers give a new look to the gameplay: Watercolor, Poster, and Sumi-E ink styles.
- Online gameplay features, including instantaneous online challenges, versus mode, tournament mode, and world wide online gameplay through Games for Windows – LIVE.
- New special moves including Focus attacks, Super Combos, and the revenged-fuelled Ultra Combo system.
- New brawlers: female super-spy Crimson Viper, lucha libre wrestler El Fuerte, portly kung-fu master Rufus, mixed martial artist Abel and more.
- New gameplay elements provide new challenges for both newcomers and the most seasoned Street Fighter pro.
- Classic 2D Street Fighter gameplay with stunning high definition 3D characters and environments.
- Supports higher screen resolutions than console versions.