New Features For Legend of Zelda
Nintendo promises a lot of new features for the latest Zelda DS game
The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks sets hero Link on a new adventure and provides players with a new story, more puzzles and even a new mode of transport. In this game, Link voyages by train, which offers up new possibilities for problem-solving.
- Play the Spirit Pipes: Playing the Spirit Pipes takes advantage of the special features of your Nintendo DS. Just use the stylus to move the pipes from left to right and blow in the microphone to play a note just as you would in real life.
- Link gets cracking: Used by fearless explorers of many an era, the Whip is a real adventurer’s tool. It can deliver a short, sharp shock to an enemy when used offensively, or as a method of accessing new areas if used inventively.
- It’s all about teamwork: Link’s old foes, the Phantoms, are back in force, but this time Link has a secret weapon – Zelda’s spirit! Zelda’s spirit can take control of the Phantom so that Link and Zelda can use the power of the Phantom for their own purposes.
- Blowing up a storm: The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks introduces a variety of new items and weapons for Link to use including the new Whirlwind weapon. Aim it by tapping the stylus on the Touch Screen to set its flight path, and then activate it with a quick blow into the Nintendo DS microphone.
- All aboard: The story opens with Link as an apprentice train engineer and it’s not long before he hits the open rail behind the wheel of a locomotive. The tracks will take him to many distant places in his quest to replace all the spirit tracks in the land of Hyrule.