Aussie Developer Creates Game For iPhone/iPod
- From the creator of Flight Control
- Builds on intuitive line-drawing mechanics
- Published by EA Mobile
Spy mouse is two years in the making from local Australian developer, Firemint, the creator of Flight Control and the first of the developer’s games to be published by EA Mobile.
Spy mouse for iPhone and iPod touch builds on the intuitive line-drawing mechanics pioneered by Flight Control and follows the adventures of Agent Squeak, a wily yet charismatic mouse convinced of his secret agent credentials.
Players must guide Agent Squeak through a variety of locations from quiet suburbia to haunted neighbourhoods using power-ups, zany gadgets and stealth to complete his dairy-driven objectives. Cunning opponents, from domesticated tabbies to phantasmal felines, will stop at nothing to keep Squeak away from his precious, delicious cheese.
Can the world's smallest hero prevail? His fate's in your hands.
- Sneak, scamper and snack your way through 70+ deviously challenging levels.
- Six unique worlds, full of adventure, each with their own diabolical hench-cat to outwit.
- Run circles around your feline foes using all manner of zany gadgets, gizmos and power-ups!
- Cat trouble? Recruit the help of the exotic Kiska and get your mission back on track.
- Forever fun with achievements, secret levels and thrilling, action-packed updates!