USB Records Game Play
- Can record from Xbox, PS3 and Wii
- Available mid-April
- Includes video editing software
Kaiser Baas’s Series 8 game recorder allows users to play a game console directly on their PC without the need for a TV.
Kaiser baas has announced the launch of their Series 8 Gaming range of products. The Series 8 Game Recorder is the first product in the range available mid-April.
This compact USB device will let gamers play and record console games on their PC in full screen. It is compatible with Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii and many other gaming consoles and supports 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios and 60Hz gameplay.
It also allows gamers to alter the picture quality and offers hotkeys for easy access. With Cyberlink Power Director video editing software included, gamers will be able to edit and upload their recordings to show off their skills.
- Play your game console directly on your PC without the need for a TV.
- Play and record games full screen in 4:3 or 16:9 aspect ratio.
- Record game play to your PC to playback or share.
- De-interlace function improves graphics and picture quality during game play.
- Includes video editing software to edit your recordings.
- Upload recordings to YouTube and share with the world.
- PAL and NTSC: Supports 60Hz gameplay.
- Includes A/V input cable and USB extension cable.