Telstra – More Data For Less
Telstra says it is offering up new broadband plans with more data for less money
Telstra’s new broadband plans are claimed to be offering higher data allowances for less, along with no additional usage charges.
- offer no additional usage charges on any of the new plans, providing customers with the certainty of a fixed monthly charge;
- will cater for the increase in wireless broadband use by doubling the monthly data allowance on the entry level plan to 400MB for no additional cost, catering for users who like to surf, download music and email moderately. The new allowance lets customers download up to 40 MP3 music files;
- now include a 3GB plan for those who like to surf and download everyday, and a 6GB plan for customers who want to access games, stream videos or need to share their allowance with family – we’ve added these plans to suit the needs of our customers;
- provide new wireless broadband customers, who sign up to a 24 month plan, with a rebate of up to $299 in relation to their new USB or $200 for a wireless gateway for use with their wireless broadband plan;
- for the fastest wireless broadband device in Australia, we recommend customers purchase our BigPond Elite Wireless Broadband USB which is up to two times faster than any other 3G device in all capital cities and selected regional areas. This device may allow customers to download a 4MB email attachment, such as a video clip, in as little as seven seconds.
- provide loyal customers who have an existing home phone3 service with a $10 per month saving off the standard price, when they combine it on a single bill with their wireless broadband service on a new 24 month plan and;
- for customers who have multiple products, Telstra will offer an additional $10 per month off, totalling a $20 per month saving, if either a FOXTEL from Telstra, a Telstra post-paid mobile or a BigPond ADSL/Cable broadband service is also combined on the single bill on a 24 month plan. For example, the 1GB wireless broadband plan will cost $19.955 per month when combined with a home phone and post paid mobile.