New Final Fantasy Due 2011
- Cosmos and Chaos do battle
- New game modes
- New story missions
Square Enix has announced that Dissidia 012 [duodecim] Final Fantasy will be released across PAL territories in 2011 exclusively for the PSP console.
This latest instalment in the franchise is the follow-up to the hit Dissidia Final Fantasy, which is claimed to offer a winning mix of beat ‘em up action and RPG depth, starring memorable heroes and villains from the worlds of the Final Fantasy series.
The title refers to the ‘12th battle’ (duodecim means 12 in Latin), a new war between Cosmos and Chaos, that forms the basis of the story. This war will require new allies both good and evil to join the battle. It also adds new game modes, story missions, items, alternate costumes and combat features.
Features of the game include:
- Combining all-out brawling alongside RPG-style character development and customisation.
- New Assist Mode – choose your own ‘Assist’ character to give you back-up in battle
- Battle with exciting new characters including Kain and Lightning.
- New Chaos storyline and story missions to battle through
- Look out for more new features and characters to be revealed in the coming months